The Research Bridge AIP establishes an integrated research program on advancing imaging methods including optical, electron and x-ray modalities. The platform also covers correlative approaches aimed at combining these modalities to extend the structural and temporal information that can be extracted from an individual sample under study. Important aspects in the framework of the “AIP” are technical advances of the various imaging techniques, development of novel contrast agents, advancements of preparation techniques and image data processing software for the different imaging modalities and combinations thereof.
Advanced Imaging Platform (AIP)
HEiKA-Projects of this research bridge
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Kuner / Dr. Frank BiedermannIn vitro and in vivo Monitoring of Dopamine Levels in Neural Tissues using Novel Zeolite-based Chemosensors
- Prof. Dr. Carmen Wängler / Prof. Dr. Stefan Bräse
- Dr. Iordania Constantinou / Dr. Dario MagerHigh-throughput selective cell isolation based on imprinted microfluidics and fluorescence microscopy
- Prof. Dr. Heike Allgayer / Prof. Dr. Hans-Achim WagenknechtSynthesis of single cell, single molecule RNA probes for the detection of enogenous microRNAs in human cancer to dentify metastatically relevant cance cell fractions in heterogenous tumors
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Wittbrodt / Prof. Dr. Tilo Baumbach